Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm a winner!

Oh hey. I won something!

Well, almost.

The University of Puget Sound has a photo contest every year for students who study abroad. Last year, I submitted 5 photos to the contest and the winners were finally announced this week!

I received honorable mention for two photographs in the "Most Artistic" category...whatever that means.

Check it out!

The blue Morpho butterfly, national symbol of Costa Rica and todo tranquilo.


A Saturniid moth caterpillar crawling along my windowsill at the Biological Field Station where I lived during my stay in Monteverde.
Here are some of the other photos I submitted to the contest. I think they're pretty great too.




You should check out the other winners as well! They're all amazing fotos!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pics.
    The colors are amazing. Very inspiring.
    SuZ

    ReplyDelete